Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Blogging Break

Another week with nothing new to report on the progress of The Ride, which is just as well, since I am in Arkansas visiting my parents. My daughter and nearly year-old grandson traveled with me. It’s been a hectic but fun time without a moment to think about the world of authors, publishers or that dreaded monster, marketing.

So instead of blogging this week, I am going to go play peek-a-boo with my grandson, Sebastian, and try to come up with some birthday ideas for celebrating my father’s 89th on Sunday.

I’ll be back to my own little writing corner next week. Hope you’ll stop by.

Jane Kennedy Sutton
Author of The Ride (to be released by ArcheBooks Publishing)
janekennedysutton@gmail.com
http://janekennedysutton.googlepages.com/

No comments:

Jane's Ride - Novelist Jane Kennedy Sutton's journey through the ups and downs of the writing, publishing and marketing world