Monday, January 19, 2009

Noontime Book Chat

“The idea that no one is perfect is a view most commonly held by people with no grandchildren.” -Doug Larson

I have a short announcement today because my nearly twenty-seven-month-old grandson is demanding my attention and I love being in demand.

Beginning today, January 19, The Ride, is going to be the subject of the Noontime Book Chat. This is a weeklong chat with J. Kaye’s Book Blog hosting on Monday and Wednesday and The Printed Page hosting on Tuesday and Thursday. Both sites will have a wrap up post on Friday.

I am certainly proud The Ride was selected for this honor and I am looking forward to finding out what these book reviewer hosts have to say. And yes…I’ll admit…it makes me a bit apprehensive as well.

I hope you have the opportunity to visit both blogs and I look forward to your comments about the chats.

Now I am off to play with my perfect grandson!

Thanks for stopping by.

Tags: The Ride, Doug Larson, J. Kaye’s Book Blog, The Printed Page,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea - the chat thing! Also, enjoy that Grandkid. I just got a new 1 month old Grandson I'll be seeing in a week and can NOT WAIT!!

Connie Arnold said...

Yes, do enjoy that special little grandson! Thanks for sharing about the chat. Sounds like a great week for you!

Jane's Ride - Novelist Jane Kennedy Sutton's journey through the ups and downs of the writing, publishing and marketing world