Friday, December 14, 2007

Exciting New Contest

Those of you who are frequent visitors to my blog know that I was hoping The Ride would be released by the end of this year. With only a couple of weeks remaining in 2007, I’ve accepted the fact that it just isn’t going to happen so now I’m going to have some fun while I wait—and I need YOUR help.

“Me?” I hear you whisper apprehensively.

Don’t worry, it’s painless and provides you with the opportunity to be the first on your block to own a personalized signed copy of The Ride.

“How?” I hear you ask excitedly.

It’s easy, simply hone your ESP skills, dust off your crystal ball, dig out your lucky numbers or just take a wild stab and predict the day, month and year that you think The Ride will actually be released. Email your prediction to me at janekennedysutton@gmail.com. Be sure to include contact information so if you win I’ll know where to send the book.

The first entry with a date that is nearest to the actual release date will be the lucky winner. I’ll announce the winner after ArcheBooks Publishing releases the book (which I hope is sooner rather than later).

That’s all there is to it so don’t delay. The contest is open from now until the 18th of January. One entry per person, please.

Good luck to you all and thanks for stopping by.

Jane Kennedy Sutton
Author of The Ride (to be released by ArcheBooks Publishing)
janekennedysutton@gmail.com
http://janekennedysutton.googlepages.com/

Tags: The Ride, Archebooks, contest, ESP, crystal ball, lucky number

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is such a good marketing move. I can't wait to see the book!

Yvonne Eve Walus said...

23 June 2008 - and I hope I'm very wrong and it's heaps sooner!

Jane's Ride - Novelist Jane Kennedy Sutton's journey through the ups and downs of the writing, publishing and marketing world