Monday, August 4, 2008

Contest Extension

July 2008, will go down in my personal history as the worst month of my life. But enough sadness – it’s time to move on to the living.

Because I have not been as on top of things as I normally would be, and because some of you have said you’ve had problems with the comment section or my email, I am extending the Guess the Publication Date, II, until August 15. Please leave a comment or send an email to me at janekennedysutton@gmail.com with your guess as to when The Ride will be released. Be sure to include the day, the month and the year.

Also, I feel that I somehow lead some of you to believe that publication was imminent. Although I have received the galley, I still have no clue how long it will be before The Ride is actually released. Therefore, those of you who guessed a July date, please feel free to try again.

Thanks for stopping by.


Jane Kennedy Sutton
Author of The Ride (to be released by ArcheBooks Publishing)
janekennedysutton@gmail.com
http://janekennedysutton.googlepages.com/
http://www.authorsden.com/janesutton

Tags: The Ride, Archebooks, Contest,

No comments:

Jane's Ride - Novelist Jane Kennedy Sutton's journey through the ups and downs of the writing, publishing and marketing world